Now more than ever it’s important to remain competitive, efficient and innovative, yet most of us are faced with limited resources in terms of staff, equipment and technology.
This is where X-WORX Co-manufacturing can help your business. Whilst you focus on growing your business through customer service and product development, X-WORX can assist you with any part of the manufacturing process that you can’t or don’t want to do yourself.
From Concept to Prototype, R&D to Costing, Manufacturing and Shipping, we give you competitive pricing and lead times, excellent customer service and our proven track record in manufacture of well-known brands.
- CNC Milling and Turning
- CNC Broaching
- Standard operations: Drilling, countersinking, Tapping, Band-saw cutting
- Finishing: Vapour Blasting, Aluminium Anodizing and MS Blackening
Sheet Metal Laser and Bending
- Mild Steel up to 16mm
- Stainless Steel up to 12mm
- 1.5 x 3m sheet capacity
- 2D cutting head
- Tube Length: In: 6000 mm / Out: 5500 mm (500mm at jaw cannot be cut)
- Tube Diameter: 20 – 220 mm
- Materials: Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
- Spray Painting (Galvanizing and Powder Coating outsourced)
- Cleaning of metals
- Product testing